1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 12:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Roll back your petted lip you spangle. The Easy Riders rule da net. This site should be called redhoteasyriders.com
    Wobbie,

That statement should help put you in good grace with Russ....LOL....

-VR
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 13:18
    You despised the snake because it had no horns and it became a dragon!
    No, you're still a snake.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 13:39
    lemondrop or anyone else with even a modicum of integrity are free to join the Easy Riders. Good luck to them as it seems that Karma is elevating them upwards to claim the title of Kings of the Internet.
    Your comedy isn't funny, just sad.

You wouldn't know integrity if it slapped you on the ass and called you Mama!
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 14:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No, you're still a snake.
    More like a worm.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 14:331 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Your comedy isn't funny, just sad.

You wouldn't know integrity if it slapped you on the ass and called you Mama!
    Sounds like a personal experience you had, please this is no place for your fetishes.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 02:20
    Sounds like a personal experience you had, please this is no place for your fetishes.
    Wobbie,

Obviously you wouldn't know ANYTHING integrity!

-VR
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 09:07
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    the only way they could validate the challenges between themselves to get Easy Riders to top spot was to offer similar large challenges to other clans which they did with ease, check the current top 10 and you see how it is still working, anti metallica was to get metallica off top spot and was the start of this process, it worked, how this can be denied ...[text shortened]... h for the other two who just constantly come across as idiots with a huge chip on their shoulder
    That is because you run and ran your mouth when you should have kept it shut moron. You don't talk about people's health. Rusty opened his mouth with his posts using information I gave him in private. So his word means nothing. Then you just ran your mouth. And yeah.... A huge chip. Your not man enough to knock it off however.

I still think you are female but pretending to be a man. I just cant prove it. And look in the mirror. You will see one of the biggest idiots on this site.

As of now? I could care less what any of you write in here. My health is back to normal and that is all I care about. Try getting a life.
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 09:09
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    one cubed equals one
    two cubed equals eight
    dumb cubed equals....................VESPIN.

Coward..........do you have any idea how much of a moron you come across as on here.

Was waiting on the corner for you and no one showed. Total coward. Please pm me an address I can send your white feather to.
    COWARD
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 14:30
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    COWARD
    If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times.

You don't need to announce your presence. We know you're there and what you are.

Stop being so hard on yourself........aw what the heck......if you want to announce yourself as a coward.........go right ahead. Sometimes the truth is best left alone.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 15:25
    That is because you run and ran your mouth when you should have kept it shut moron. You don't talk about people's health. Rusty opened his mouth with his posts using information I gave him in private. So his word means nothing. Then you just ran your mouth. And yeah.... A huge chip. Your not man enough to knock it off however.

I still think you are femal ...[text shortened]... you write in here. My health is back to normal and that is all I care about. Try getting a life.
    I think you need one of those dog protection cones.
    Just so your drool doesn't end up all over the place !! 😀😀
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 15:25
    Rusty opened his mouth with his posts using information I gave him in private..
    little v.

Out of the 21 messages you sent me a I read 17 of which was mostly just rambling and incoherent.

You said so much crap hard to remember it all. Are you talking about the part where you said you didn't agree with what Robbie was doing with the collusion? If that is it, I really don't care what you think. I've known Robbie longer and he was once a decent guy and friend, so I thought he should know what a backstabber you actually were.

Then like the suck up that you are, you join the Clan in late December to get in on the fake Celebrations along with Potatoe head who was feeding the "Sleazy Riders" points all of 2016.

You should really take some of your own advice and get a life. All you are doing is bringing up past issues, which should be left there, but if you insist I have no problem going there!

-VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 17:10
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    little v.

Out of the 21 messages you sent me a I read 17 of which was mostly just rambling and incoherent.

You said so much crap hard to remember it all. Are you talking about the part where you said you didn't agree with what Robbie was doing with the collusion? If that is it, I really don't care what you think. I've known Robbie longer and he was ...[text shortened]... past issues, which should be left there, but if you insist I have no problem going there!

-VR
    Crusty why you speak with forked tongue?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Mar '17 00:37
    Crusty why you speak with forked tongue?
    Wobbie,

Why do you dislike the truth?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree