1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 06:44
    Suggestion: Russ should require posters in this Clans forum at least to be playing chess here and arguably also to belong to and participate in a clan.

It seems a recent poster here has not moved in a game on the site for 86 days, and has no links with a clan. I suggest that minimum requirements for posting here should invalidate such a poster.

Your thoughts?
  2. Here
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 08:05
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Suggestion: Russ should require posters in this Clans forum at least to be playing chess here and arguably also to belong to and participate in a clan.

It seems a recent poster here has not moved in a game on the site for 86 days, and has no links with a clan. I suggest that minimum requirements for posting here should invalidate such a poster.

Your thoughts?
    Agreed
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 09:321 edit

Your thoughts?
    I am a believer in freedom of speech no matter if it's not what I agree with
    Look at the debates one troll runs about accusing everyone of being racist they have not played s game in years.not saying it's right but freedom has a price.
    The cheats like the sad little cowards we always knew they were have ran back to mummy's basement
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 12:49

Your thoughts?
    I would suggest that this is another example of your trolling of me, Start Reader

Who died and made you king? Or queen?

Take it to 'Site Ideas', spanky, as the hapless acolyte of yours that you are attempting to defend would possibly say.

Thanks for the support, Roma. I liked your opening post in Sports about Serena W and men's tennis, but, sadly, I think our argument is won before it started !

Ok, rest from Clans for me now. You have bullied me out, SR!!! 😉
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 13:52
    Originally posted by roma45
    I am a believer in freedom of speech no matter if it's not what I agree with
    Look at the debates one troll runs about accusing everyone of being racist they have not played s game in years.not saying it's right but freedom has a price.
    The cheats like the sad little cowards we always knew they were have ran back to mummy's basement
    I agree with you about freedom of speech, Roma, and I gave you a thumbs up on that basis, but I don't think that principle applies to just posting absolutely anywhere. Banks exercises freedom of speech in his art on walls, but dies he ever paint on the wall of a private house? I think not.

In essence, this site is like a private house. It's here for those who play chess. This particular forum is here for those who play chess in clans. No interest in chess, no interest in clans, don't post! Simple! 😀
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 13:55
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    I would suggest that this is another example of your trolling of me, Start Reader

Who died and made you king? Or queen?

Take it to 'Site Ideas', spanky, as the hapless acolyte of yours that you are attempting to defend would possibly say.

Thanks for the support, Roma. I liked your opening post in Sports about Serena W and men's tennis, b ...[text shortened]... won before it started !

Ok, rest from Clans for me now. You have bullied me out, SR!!! 😉
    You seem confused, BOTT. Posting here doesn't signify royalty.

"Spanky"? Aha! Only one other person uses that term here as far as I know. I think you just revealed who you are! 😀
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 14:08
    [i]Originally posted by Startreader[/i

"Spanky"? Aha! Only one other person uses that term here as far as I know. I think you just revealed who you are! 😀[/b]
    A short retirement, but just popped in to point out

'The Walking Dead' thread

Page 7, 7 posts down

Am I 'Very Rusty'? Please, let it not be so!

Gone again
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 20:35
    You seem confused, BOTT. Posting here doesn't signify royalty.

"Spanky"? Aha! Only one other person uses that term here as far as I know. I think you just revealed who you are! 😀
    Stratreader,

I knew someone else would get who uses "Spanky" on a regular basis!

Well done, now there are at least two of us who know who "bott" is! 😉

A big thumbs up to you from me!

-VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 20:36
    A short retirement, but just popped in to point out

'The Walking Dead' thread

Page 7, 7 posts down

Am I 'Very Rusty'? Please, let it not be so!

Gone again
    Bott,

Have no fear, no one would ever confuse the two of us.

We are like night and day, apples & oranges, etc., etc.,

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 20:43

Your thoughts?
    Startreader,

I completely agree with you, this particular poster is only here to stir the pot, not play chess or get involved in topics which are clan related!

-VR
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 22:49
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Stratreader,

I knew someone else would get who uses "Spanky" on a regular basis!

Well done, now there are at least two of us who know who "bott" is! 😉

A big thumbs up to you from me!

-VR
    Mad as a box of frogs

I have given evidence where you use the term 'spanky'

Please produce this incriminating evidence linking me to another poster, with multiple uses of the same word

Or shut up
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Jul '17 06:15
    Mad as a box of frogs

Please produce this incriminating evidence linking me to another poster, with multiple uses of the same word

Or shut up
    I thought you left earlier? Again! For the umpteenth time!

You're definitely not Vespin, and anyway Rusty and I and probably any number of others know exactly who you are, but you must be first cousin to that little fellow.

He's another one who loves a Shakespearean exit.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    01 Jul '17 08:03

"Spanky"? Aha! Only one other person uses that term here as far as I know. I think you just revealed who you are! 😀[/b]
    Just tying you in knots as a leaving present

The idiotic troll Start Reader clearly states unequivocably that ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON uses the word 'Spanky'

One other, singular

I have shown that Very Rusty uses that word

Thus, she is EITHER saying I am VR, OR she is lying. Tut tut

Like to say which it is, Starters ?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '17 16:12
    Mad as a box of frogs

Or shut up
    Bott,

ROFLMAO....Thanks for my daily laugh.

Buy a Subscription and I may decide to explain it to you step by step, in a way that you will understand. 😛

-VR
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    01 Jul '17 23:04
    That'll be yet another cowardly 'no' then

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree