1. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 23:03
    I am currently looking for a clan to join that has the ability to challenge for top spot despite all the cheating from Metallica & Wycombe clans.

Any ideas ?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 23:161 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I am currently looking for a clan to join that has the ability to challenge for top spot despite all the cheating from Metallica & Wycombe clans.

Any ideas ?
    Have you tried the Easy Riders , they are pretty much a top notch outfit that seem to do quite well despite cheating from Metallica and Wycombe.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 23:18

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 23:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 23:30
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    please are you looking to join a new clan? no? then stop spamming the forum.
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 23:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Have you tried the Easy Riders , they are pretty much a top notch outfit that seem to do quite well despite cheating from Metallica and Wycombe.
    I must admit I have researched into your clan and I am impressed at how you manage to stand head and shoulders above the rest of the clans.
    I will give your clan consideration for sure.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 23:58
    please are you looking to join a new clan? no? then stop spamming the forum.
    is spamming your new word of the week
    i will stick to collusion sums you up perfectly

you and the scum sisters have wasted a year to win what exactly?
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 00:10

Any ideas ?
    can't see a clan for sheep and turnip lovers, or bottom of the league relegation certs.

as for ideas i remember a fellow member gave you a very good idea something to do with a polythene bag.
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 03:14
    um? I second that. I want to join one as well. Especially as I free up my schedule. I would love to join if any room at all? 🙂 Easy Like Sunday Morning....
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 09:11
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    um? I second that. I want to join one as well. Especially as I free up my schedule. I would love to join if any room at all? 🙂 Easy Like Sunday Morning....
    When we see a thread begun by the kilted turnip fan, we know just what to expect. And input from the resident clown wannabe is par for the course.

But then the little v puts in an appearance. Still here? You did the tear-jerking good bye last time. It's the longest stage exit ever.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 09:13
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    ahhh my jolly fellow, all things are possible. The Easy Riders is a haven for all those who were discontent with the Metallica tyranny and who wanted to see freedom reign supreme over the internet once again! Welcome aboard!
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 09:22
    Originally posted by Startreader
    When we see a thread begun by the kilted turnip fan, we know just what to expect. And input from the resident clown wannabe is par for the course.

But then the little v puts in an appearance. Still here? You did the tear-jerking good bye last time. It's the longest stage exit ever.
    let the sisters have some fun. in their sad lives
    everyone knows that they are collusion cheats who have won nothing this year

the joke is on the site for allowing this to happen

i am watching the real fight for the title metallica are now 150 points clear of wycombe at the top, great fair contest,
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 09:331 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader

and yet here you are like Oliver Twist begging for more!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 09:34
    I must admit I have researched into your clan and I am impressed at how you manage to stand head and shoulders above the rest of the clans.
    I will give your clan consideration for sure.
    we welcome all those who reside in valour's glory! Metallica and Wycombe, sic a parcel a rouges!
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 09:36
    and yet here you are begging for more!
    nay, that's you outside the local off licence on a sunday morning with your jakey mates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree