1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '17 20:42
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Vespin may just be a lot smarter than he appears, from what I can see.

-VR
    He's not.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '17 20:49
    Originally posted by Startreader
    He's not.
    We all have an opinion on that! 😉

-VR
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '17 22:25
    We all have an opinion on that! 😉

-VR
    🙂

We'll agree to differ! Let's not pay him any more attention than he deserves! 🙂
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '17 23:20
    🙂

We'll agree to differ! Let's not pay him any more attention than he deserves! 🙂
    Agreed! 😉

-VR
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    31 May '17 22:04
    He's not.
    See, Rusty gets it. At least on this point. You however, allow your emotions get to you, and that is why you are not taken seriously, but tolerated due to gender and age.

You might have been on my facebook, and emailed me, but you have no clue who or what I am. I find it sad though that after all these years since I booted you out, you still cant get my name out of your head.

Maybe you need help?
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    31 May '17 22:08
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    newsflash
    threads often go off topic
    it's called freedom of thought
    edit
    look at divegeesters post directed at me
    was that appropriate for a clan forun?
    They cant be reasoned with, and every word that comes out of their mouths is either a lie, or something designed to get you angry. They are cowards and would never say any of this if they were in front of you. They have no life, and live in this forum. Play chess and have fun. And enjoy your life. That is the best way to hurt them.

They are so miserable you can easily see it by their words in here. Personally, I find them funny, and knowing how miserable their personal lives are, me smile 🙂
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    31 May '17 22:14
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    He just put into words what all the rest of us was thinking.

I'm surprised you've avoided the chopping block. Maybe they'll get you in the next round of cleansing.
    He is not going anywhere anymore than I am. And Robbie and McTayto never got booted. They can still play if they wish. Get your facts straight idiot. And Lemondrop has taken your crap and others for years. He is simply giving back what is owed.

Don't cry.
    Deal with it.
    And the only cleansing needed is your mouth.
    Coward.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 May '17 22:16
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    They cant be reasoned with, and every word that comes out of their mouths is either a lie, or something designed to get you angry. They are cowards and would never say any of this if they were in front of you. They have no life, and live in this forum. Play chess and have fun. And enjoy your life. That is the best way to hurt them.

They are so miserable y ...[text shortened]... . Personally, I find them funny, and knowing how miserable their personal lives are, me smile 🙂
    little v.

STOP: Think for a few seconds or a minute however long it takes you and really think about what you are saying.

You are talking about a group of people you know absolutely nothing about. Many of us would tell you to your face exactly what we tell you here. You say no one has a life without knowing anyone personally.

You are smarter than that...Start acting like it. Striking out calling names or trying to belittle someone isn't making you look any better, in anyones eyes. Just some friendly advice.

-VR
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    31 May '17 22:19
    Maiden Gertrude,

Yes, that was your choice.

Karma caught up with him & Mctayto as I said would happen all along.

He use to be a friend of mine also, until he devised the collusion plan. Even wanted me to join his band of bandits. He is probably still here, and you probably know what alias he is using. I would be you know mctayto's new alias also. 😉

-VR
    Now I know you are drinking again. You were never friends with him. He never did what you said. And if you are going to slander his name, give facts to prove it.

I proved RAdio was a liar. I copied and pasted and posted which proved what he was saying was not true. He is a coward.

McTayto has no alias and if he chooses to play, he will come back as himself. As I have stated, he has a wonderful life, and does not live in a forum as you people do.

Put the bottle down and get help.
    And again, Karma has to do with life, not a silly chess site.
    Are you really that thick headed? Or just really hitting the bottle?
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    31 May '17 22:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Would it be inappropriate if I asked you if you were a homosexual?
    No more than us knowing you are by the sound of your voice and your posts.
    And have you come out yet? Or are you still uncomfortable because radio wont be friends with you if he knows you are gay? Don't worry, radio is gay as well.

Most of his posts have a gay reference. He is a perfect example of a closet case. You would be happier if you just came out.
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    31 May '17 22:27
    little v.

STOP: Think for a few seconds or a minute however long it takes you and really think about what you are saying.

You are talking about a group of people you know absolutely nothing about. Many of us would tell you to your face exactly what we tell you here. You say no one has a life without knowing anyone personally.

You are smarter tha ...[text shortened]... tle someone isn't making you look any better, in anyones eyes. Just some friendly advice.

-VR
    You make me laugh. You are a bully when you have your friends, you slander people and avoid the questions.

First, not one of you would even meet with me. That has been established. RAdio ran!!!!

You? Please. You would not last one minute. You guys are all talk. Get a life already. You don't even know what karma means but you throw it around a lot.

Then you slander people's names and then tell me to stop? I have used two names. Coward and Idiot. Hardly the filth that has come out of all the others including you.

Get a life and stop the drinking
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    31 May '17 22:31
    little v.

You are smarter tha ...[text shortened]... tle someone isn't making you look any better, in anyones eyes. Just some friendly advice.

-VR
    Please provide proof of what you said about being friends with McTayto, and the collusion remarks you made about him.

Otherwise, don't give advice on what to say. That was pure slander and stupidity.
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 07:43
    He is not going anywhere anymore than I am. And Robbie and McTayto never got booted. They can still play if they wish. Get your facts straight idiot. And Lemondrop has taken your crap and others for years. He is simply giving back what is owed.

Don't cry.
    Deal with it.
    And the only cleansing needed is your mouth.
    Coward.
    Mctayto is banned from clan games
    Robbie has run away like the two faced coward he is . Leaving the easy riders in limbo
    Russ was very lenient in his punishment more players should have been singled out
    But the easy riders well known cheats lost the title all that cheating for nothing I would call it karma

Now are you going to congratulate Metallica property?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 13:172 edits
    Please provide proof of what you said about being friends with McTayto, and the collusion remarks you made about him.

Otherwise, don't give advice on what to say. That was pure slander and stupidity.
    little v.

LOL...Appears I hit a nerve with you again. Do you think your saying I am drinking again will be believed by ANYONE? You ARE becoming the site clown in most peoples eyes.

Mctayto was banned from playing in clan games...Why do you think that was? Use your head for a change. Perhaps someone has a drinking problem and that someone is YOU.

You are a Joke, Dying one minute, a hard rock the next. Make up your mind you can't be both. Love to meet you in person and tell you that in those exact words. I think you would wet yourself, just between you and I, and who ever happens to read this.

No one really gives a CRAP what you THINK!!!!

Have A Wonderful Day!

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 13:26
    Originally posted by roma45
    Mctayto is banned from clan games
    Robbie has run away like the two faced coward he is . Leaving the easy riders in limbo
    Russ was very lenient in his punishment more players should have been singled out
    But the easy riders well known cheats lost the title all that cheating for nothing I would call it karma

Now are you going to congratulate Metallica property?
    roma45,

little v. may not be as bright as I thought he was. I think he needs everything explained to him in detail...He certainly seems to have some baggage or issues, maybe both. 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree