st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 21:07
    WOW a new low for the collusion queens enjoy the games

Game 12024915
    Game 12024916
    Game 12025247
    Game 12025246

both against breaking bad and arrow is there no dirty trick you will not try

total disgrace
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 21:48
    Originally posted by roma45
    WOW a new low for the collusion queens enjoy the games

Game 12024915
    Game 12024916
    Game 12025247
    Game 12025246

both against breaking bad and arrow is there no dirty trick you will not try

total disgrace
    I guess you didn't bother to even check/notice that quagmyr only joined the site on 29th Dec 2016 thus Robbie was unaware of his potential and was taking a risk in playing an unknown quantity in a clan match.
    Further to this a challenge can only be between players within 200 rating points of each other proving yet again that this was not a deliberate mis matched challenge 😛 😛 😛
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 21:52
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I guess you didn't bother to even check/notice that [b]quagmyr only joined the site on 29th Dec 2016 thus Robbie was unaware of his potential and was taking a risk in playing an unknown quantity in a clan match.
    Further to this a challenge can only be between players within 200 rating points of each other proving yet again that this was not a deliberate mis matched challenge 😛 😛 😛[/b]
    Indeed he has exceeded all expectations.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 21:56
    I guess you didn't bother to even check/notice that [b]quagmyr only joined the site on 29th Dec 2016 thus Robbie was unaware of his potential and was taking a risk in playing an unknown quantity in a clan match.
    Further to this a challenge can only be between players within 200 rating points of each other proving yet again that this was not a deliberate mis matched challenge 😛 😛 😛[/b]
    you must be happy a lucky draw at hearts still bottom of the league enjoy relegation

another win for saints against the best team in the north the great ross county

what you wrote is total non sense caught again have you lot no integrity?
  5. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 22:33
    new to the site but on the same day joins the Easy Riders, excuse me if i find this odd, usually takes new players a while to find their feet before signing up to a clan and then to go on to such a high rating so quick.....
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 22:39
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    new to the site but on the same day joins the Easy Riders, excuse me if i find this odd, usually takes new players a while to find their feet before signing up to a clan and then to go on to such a high rating so quick.....
    We are a top clan, we attract top players. What is difficult to understand about that?
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 23:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    We are a top clan, we attract top players. What is difficult to understand about that?
    Actually it's quite easy to understand.
    You're not a top clan !!

The rest of your post is irrelevant.

Easy !! 😀
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 23:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    tth only time i have seen a player
    join the site
    buy a sub
    join a clan

all in the SAME DAY

@illluck and @kathmandu1 remember what happened to them
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 23:583 edits
    Originally posted by roma45
    tth only time i have seen a player
    join the site
    buy a sub
    join a clan

all in the SAME DAY

@illluck and @kathmandu1 remember what happened to them
    He also play for Smithy's pawns stars and at one time Faith hope and love, what have you to say for yourself now? I think you owe a few people an apology.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 06:18
    The result was predetermined before it even began.

You know it, I know it, everyone on the site knows it.

Time russ pulled his finger out and got rid of the poison killing the site.

Your sorry ass will be the first to go.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree