1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 11:04
    Silverstriker is standing down as Clan Leader of Danger Mouse and asked me to take his place. After several days of thinking it over I'm pleased to say I've accepted.

I won't be doing much until the New Year and he has taken care of everything till then. I'm pretty well up to my eyes with family and Christmas at this time!

Danger Mouse is a very good clan and I hope to continue in the same vein as he has begun it. If you're not familiar with this fearless, resourceful and upright character, (thoroughly British!) please just Google or search on YouTube!

Danger Mouse!
  2. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 11:47
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Silverstriker is standing down as Clan Leader of Danger Mouse and asked me to take his place. After several days of thinking it over I'm pleased to say I've accepted.

I won't be doing much until the New Year and he has taken care of everything till then. I'm pretty well up to my eyes with family and Christmas at this time!

Danger Mouse is a very ...[text shortened]... ight character, (thoroughly British!) please just Google or search on YouTube!

Danger Mouse!
    good luck and enjoy
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 11:55

Danger Mouse is a very ...[text shortened]... ight character, (thoroughly British!) please just Google or search on YouTube!

Danger Mouse!
    Thank you very much, it has been a pleasure to run for the last 8 years and despite a few issues with the clan system this year i think it has done well to be in contention for a top 10 finish.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 13:54

Danger Mouse!
    Startreader,

For what it is worth I think SilverStriker made a good choice. I think you will be a fair and honest Clan Leader as was Silverstriker. Good luck in your new position, I am sure you will do well.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 13:572 edits
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Thank you very much, it has been a pleasure to run for the last 8 years and despite a few issues with the clan system this year i think it has done well to be in contention for a top 10 finish.
    Silverstriker,

I think there has been very serious issues with the clan system this year! I think you are being far to kind in your statement of a few issues. I am sure you will be missed as Clan Leader, but think you have made a good choice in your replacement. My 5 cents for what it is worth. 😉

-VR
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 13:58
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Startreader,

For what it is worth I think SilverStriker made a good choice. I think you will be a fair and honest Clan Leader as was Silverstriker. Good luck in your new position, I am sure you will do well.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
    Thanks Al and Rusty and thanks (very much) to Silverstriker for giving me a go!

Rusty, I certainly aim and intend to be scrupulously fair and honest. If anyone has reason to find fault with me please let me know, ideally first of all by PM, so we can sort it out and I can learn and improve! 🙂
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 14:20

Danger Mouse!
    Congrats and have fun with it.

There are only a few turds in the punch bowl here, but you know who they are already.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 16:131 edit
    Thanks Al and Rusty and thanks (very much) to Silverstriker for giving me a go!

Rusty, I certainly aim and intend to be scrupulously fair and honest. If anyone has reason to find fault with me please let me know, ideally first of all by PM, so we can sort it out and I can learn and improve! 🙂
    watch out for Metallica lopsided challenges, they have a habit of attempting to exploit new clan leaders, juts ask them about Tabitha Marshall. I would bounce Metallica challenges on principle. Silverstriker has done well to get you where they are, wish you all the best.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 16:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    watch out for Metallica lopsided challenges, they have a habit of attempting to exploit new clan leaders, juts ask them about Tabitha Marshall. I would bounce Metallica challenges on principle. Silverstriker has done well to get you where they are, wish you all the best.
    Robbie,

I think he knows you well enough to understand what YOU'VE been doing all year, and who he has to becareful of. Silverstriker wouldn't pick him out of thin air. There is a reason for it, he assumed and I think correctly he would do a good job for the clan.

-VR
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 16:411 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

I think he knows you well enough to understand what YOU'VE been doing all year, and who he has to becareful of. Silverstriker wouldn't pick him out of thin air. There is a reason for it, he assumed and I think correctly he would do a good job for the clan.

-VR
    What I have been doing, done, or will do in the future has no bearing on your clans proclivity for exploiting new clan leaders, does it my logically challenged fiend? Startreader is a lady.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 16:59
    Whats with the obsession about Metallica?

This thread is about Danger Mouse and a change in leadership, nothing more, nothing less.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 17:10
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Whats with the obsession about Metallica?

This thread is about Danger Mouse and a change in leadership, nothing more, nothing less.
    One doesn't want them taking advantage of Startreader.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 18:11
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Congrats and have fun with it.

There are only a few turds in the punch bowl here, but you know who they are already.
    Thanks, Shortcircuit!

Yes, I know exactly who the troublemakers are. We all do! 🙂

Yes, I expect to enjoy the process. I'm bound to make mistakes from time to time but I'll learn! 🙂
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 18:11
    One doesn't want them taking advantage of Startreader.
    They won't.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 18:17
    What I have been doing, done, or will do in the future has no bearing on your clans proclivity for exploiting new clan leaders, does it my logically challenged fiend? Startreader is a lady.
    How kind!

I wish I could say likewise that all contributors to this forum are gentlemen! However, we can hope!

😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree