1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 17:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ~Not a single piece of evidence , no not even a single game could you or your lying cohorts produce. You keep repeating the same slander again and again as if by doing so you hope to make it real. Let reality sink in Santa we are worthy champions!

The only people that are gutless are those like you that could not take getting whupped and continu ...[text shortened]... ce the system changes it over for you Wendys and you will be forced to play chess! Yes indeedee!
    Why are you being so defensive ?
    Aren't you the greatest clan in history ?
    As you always claim ?

You were always trying to tell us to get over it !!
    Yet it is you always humping our legs trying to get us to provide proof.

Do you have a thin skin ??
    Or just a thin case for your clan's 2016 success ??
    Hmmm ???

Metallica has moved on.
    We are well into 2017 clan campaign !!
    😀😀😀😀
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 18:06
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Why are you being so defensive ?
    Aren't you the greatest clan in history ?
    As you always claim ?

You were always trying to tell us to get over it !!
    Yet it is you always humping our legs trying to get us to provide proof.

Do you have a thin skin ??
    Or just a thin case for your clan's 2016 success ??
    Hmmm ???

Metallica has moved on.
    We are well into 2017 clan campaign !!
    😀😀😀😀
    Do you want another whuppin? any more sass and you are entering a world of pain!
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 18:31
    Do you want another whuppin? any more sass and you are entering a world of pain!
    Yup !! Get McTayto and Vespin on high level of readiness !!
    Message to the troops.

Ready , Set , Resign !! 😀😀😀😀
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 19:43
    Why do you make that veiled threat ?
    Is it the 76 points in progress with your 3 sister clans ?

They are there for all to see.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 21:10
    ~Not a single piece of evidence , no not even a single game could you or your lying cohorts produce. You keep repeating the same slander again and again as if by doing so you hope to make it real. Let reality sink in Santa we are worthy champions!

The only people that are gutless are those like you that could not take getting whupped and continu ...[text shortened]... ce the system changes it over for you Wendys and you will be forced to play chess! Yes indeedee!
    Since when did you EVER have ANY evidence when you made all of your erroneous comments?

My comments are stone cold factual and we are going to squeeze you until you burst like the pimple you are!!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 22:501 edit
    Yup !! Get McTayto and Vespin on high level of readiness !!
    Message to the troops.

Ready , Set , Resign !! 😀😀😀😀
    Listen dude, I am a reasonable man, but you are being disrespectful, i cant have guys like you dissin me, its bad for business, so I will give you a chance, any more sass and I'll give your clan another whuppin just because I can, you show some respect and I will let you off. Capiche?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 22:51
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Since when did you EVER have ANY evidence when you made all of your erroneous comments?

My comments are stone cold factual and we are going to squeeze you until you burst like the pimple you are!!
    your comments are nothing more than an affront to the intelligence of any sentient being.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 23:17
    Listen dude, I am a reasonable man, but you are being disrespectful, i cant have guys like you dissin me, its bad for business, so I will give you a chance, any more sass and I'll give your clan another whuppin just because I can, you show some respect and I will let you off. Capiche?
    Your clan collecting points off those 3 clans is an insult to the integrity of the clan feature.

What you are doing here is threatening to use the collusion card again.

And really !!
    You are no threat !! Just a sad, obsessed cheat !!

It must really bug you to look at the clan standings !!

Russ probably won't have the changes to the clan system ready this year.

So you are going to pull out the collusion card.
    And everyone is watching !!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jan '17 23:252 edits
    Your clan collecting points off those 3 clans is an insult to the integrity of the clan feature.

What you are doing here is threatening to use the collusion card again.

And really !!
    You are no threat !! Just a sad, obsessed cheat !!

It must really bug you to look at the clan standings !!

Russ probably won't have the changes to the clan syste ...[text shortened]... ady this year.

So you are going to pull out the collusion card.
    And everyone is watching !!
    My clan is collecting nothing, we lost our last challenge against bearking bad, here its here,

Clan challenge 287659

Difficult to argue with empirical evidence isn't it. What is an affront to our intelligence is you insisting that we prearrange games without a shred of evidence, infact it amounts to little more than slander and I resent your vile insinuations. If you ever man up and produce any evidence be sure to tell me so I can let those players involved know what you are saying about them, but we both know that a Wendy like you likes to hide behind his insinuations and when called out to substantiate them has nothing but hot air.

I gave you two chances now we are going to come and get you by playing good chess, you were warned but because you are an imbecile, you did not listen. So be it.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 01:19
    My clan is collecting nothing, we lost our last challenge against bearking bad, here its here,

Clan challenge 287659

Difficult to argue with empirical evidence isn't it. What is an affront to our intelligence is you insisting that we prearrange games without a shred of evidence, infact it amounts to little more than slander and I resent your vi ...[text shortened]... ying good chess, you were warned but because you are an imbecile, you did not listen. So be it.
    You are a cheating scumbag and everyone on here knows it. That's all the evidence we need. Cheat away scumbag !!!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 01:361 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    You are a cheating scumbag and everyone on here knows it. That's all the evidence we need. Cheat away scumbag !!!
    You are a metallica shill and flunkie and keep spouting off without being able to produce a single iota to substantiate your lying claims. Look at yourself, man what a degenerate.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 02:10

Clan challenge 287659

Difficult to argue with empirical evidence isn't it. What is an affront to our intelligence is you insisting that we prearrange games without a shred of evidence, infact it amounts to little more than slander and I resent your vi ...[text shortened]... ying good chess, you were warned but because you are an imbecile, you did not listen. So be it.
    Tossing 1 challenge back after you have collected free points from 40 others.

You're not fooling anyone with this schtick !!

As to evidence you are looking for,
    I have repeatedly posted links to 10 challenges that you sent to the 3 sister clans.

Challenges where half a dozen match ups gave your players at least a 400 point rating advantage.
    And the challenges accepted.
    Over and over again.

The clan forum has clearly accepted collusion into the vocabulary of the discussion.

Enough said !!
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 02:14
    You are a metallica shill and flunkie and keep spouting off without being able to produce a single iota to substantiate your lying claims. Look at yourself, man what a degenerate.
    It's like your belief in Jehovah. No proof that he exists it's unprovable, but belief. In your case the proof exists but its too much of a problem to do so as everyone on here knows that you cheated the system. It's a belief.

You are the liar. You are the cheat. Jehovah will roast you in hell for your lying and cheating. Can someone please pass the apple sauce ?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 02:361 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    It's like your belief in Jehovah. No proof that he exists it's unprovable, but belief. In your case the proof exists but its too much of a problem to do so as everyone on here knows that you cheated the system. It's a belief.

You are the liar. You are the cheat. Jehovah will roast you in hell for your lying and cheating. Can someone please pass the apple sauce ?
    Just more hot air and bilge water, sauce? I think you've had enough already.
  15. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 03:03

Clan challenge 287659

We can all see you are loading up big challenges with your three patsy clans. Hopefully Russ will see this obvious collusion and stops it in its tracks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree