1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:41
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Mr Potato Head would suit McTayo well. Gullible, and wearing that fetching little hat!
    Startreader,
    I completely agree with you...LOL...!!!! There is a little story behind why I call Lemondrop MAIDEN GERTRUDE. He/she had asked me to call him/her Gertrude back some time ago. I threw the MAIDEN part in myself as I thought it would go good together. 😉

Regards,
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:44
    Mr Potato Head would suit McTayo well. Gullible, and wearing that fetching little hat!
    You seem obsessed with potatoes and turnips as well as the great and illustrious V, leader of the glorious revolution!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:45
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Startreader,
    I completely agree with you...LOL...!!!! There is a little story behind why I call Lemondrop MAIDEN GERTRUDE. He/she had asked me to call him/her Gertrude back some time ago. I threw the MAIDEN part in myself as I thought it would go good together. 😉

Regards,
    -VR
    How imaginative Crusty old bean!
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You seem obsessed with potatoes and turnips as well as the great and illustrious V, leader of the glorious revolution!
    Get up to speed, Robbie!

The person who introduced turnips to the forum was McTayo himself. Given the propensity of your fellow countrymen to like tatties and neeps, presumably favoured also by your vegan self, it seems almost understandable, and I always try to make allowances for people's little foibles.

Your little friend in the tam o'shanter does seem particularly easy to fool, though, and now it's rubbing off on you too. The only obsessions here are Scottish, and the only person the tiniest bit interested in little v is yourself.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:55
    Startreader,

Regards,
    -VR
    Trudy would suit.
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 22:04
    Get up to speed, Robbie!

The person who introduced turnips to the forum was McTayo himself. Given the propensity of your fellow countrymen to like tatties and neeps, presumably favoured also by your vegan self, it seems almost understandable, and I always try to make allowances for people's little foibles.

Your little friend in the tam o'shanter d ...[text shortened]... sions here are Scottish, and the only person the tiniest bit interested in little v is yourself.
    I only introduced turnips as you yourself believed that you looked like you had a turnip head 😉
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 22:071 edit
    You're fantasising!

Living in a dream world of unreality!

Or possibly, you're easily fooled and will believe any old thing that someone fabricates.
    The only folk that are easily fooled are those that think you in any light other than that of a lying, twisted, sour witch that takes every opportunity to attack her former master simply because he kicked your lying a$$ from his clan.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 22:13
    Get up to speed, Robbie!

Your little friend in the tam o'shanter d ...[text shortened]... sions here are Scottish, and the only person the tiniest bit interested in little v is yourself.
    My dear lady I think you protest too much!
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 22:15
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I only introduced turnips as you yourself believed that you looked like you had a turnip head 😉
    ?!

Sorry to disappoint you. Your little friend Vespin has made that one up.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 22:161 edit
    My dear lady I think you protest too much!
    You're renouncing your veganship? Or your Scottishness?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 22:26
    You're renouncing your veganship? Or your Scottishness?
    If six turned out to be nine, I don't mind 😀
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 22:411 edit
    Wobbie,

VESPIN has said you are a LIAR and he isn't the Leader of anything!!! One of you are certainly lying!!! 😉

-VR
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 22:45
    Wobbie,
    VESPIN has said you are LIAR and he isn't the Leader of anything!!!

-VR
    Actually he said nothing of the sort, you simply made it up because you are a Wendy and a spangle.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 22:47
    Actually he said nothing of the sort, you simply made it up because you are a Wendy and a spangle.
    Wobbie,

You are absolutely wrong yet again. I have the proof in a P.M. received from your hero. 😛

-VR
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 22:50
    Wobbie,

You are absolutely wrong yet again. I have the proof in a P.M. received from your hero. 😛

-VR
    a PM? well how convenient for you, link or lie Crusty, I am calling you out!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree