1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    06 May '17 13:11
    @mctayto the dirtiest cheat and all round little mummys boy and sheep lover has thrown his wee toys out of his pram

a true coward hes resigned all his games, nothing new for him

lets hope its the last we see of that sack of $hit

oh happy days
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 May '17 15:561 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    @mctayto the dirtiest cheat and all round little mummys boy and sheep lover has thrown his wee toys out of his pram

oh happy days
    Hahahahaha !!!!!!

Ain't justice beautiful

Time to plan the party. This is going to be the biggest and wildest party in RHP history. Bigger even than the party to commemorate the vote that led to Lemondrop (supposedly) leaving the clan forum forever (like the true scumbag he is he reneged on his promise a few weeks later, but hey that was one great party)

Suggestions are welcome for this monumental occasion. I'll bring a yardie !!
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 May '17 16:26
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Hahahahaha !!!!!!

Ain't justice beautiful

Time to plan the party. This is going to be the biggest and wildest party in RHP history. Bigger even than the party to commemorate the vote that led to Lemondrop (supposedly) leaving the clan forum forever (like the true scumbag he is he reneged on his promise a few weeks later, but hey that was one great party)

Suggestions are welcome for this monumental occasion. I'll bring a yardie !!
    Maybe we could repost Carrobie's victory speech.
    It would make for a good laugh !! 😀
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 May '17 17:13
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Maybe we could repost Carrobie's victory speech.
    It would make for a good laugh !! 😀
    We can also play "pin the tail on the VESPIN"
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 May '17 18:49

oh happy days
    Now if we can just keep him out of tournaments.

Although, maybe he'll actually start playing up to his actual level now that he has no reason to sandbag. If he does, I have no problem letting him play tourneys. If he just enters them to be a spoiler, then that needs to stop as well.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 May '17 15:391 edit

oh happy days
    roma45,

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he has other names on here he uses, and is watching everything being said. same as robie. I have no proof, just my humble opinion of course. 😉

-VR
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    14 May '17 07:51
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    roma45,

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he has other names on here he uses, and is watching everything being said. same as robie. I have no proof, just my humble opinion of course. 😉

-VR
    Robbie = dog so obvious
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 May '17 18:34
    Robbie = dog so obvious
    you know that when you were banned from the clan forum both robbie an I supported your reinstatement
    I wonder just who the dog really is
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    14 May '17 21:11
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    you know that when you were banned from the clan forum both robbie an I supported your reinstatement
    You supported me Robbie did not
    I would on you thank you but you had me on ignore and you are still on my buddy list

Robbie is not banned just in the huff tell him to post so we can get a laugh
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    01 Jul '17 10:11
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    You have something none of these people have. One, you have a life and your happy. People who are miserable, really miserable, never stop living in a forum trashing people, even after months of them being gone. Two, you have class, which means your parents raised you well, or you had good influences when growing up. Three, you are highly intelligent, and don't have the issues these cowards do. I say ignore them, and enjoy being on the first page and playing chess. Your a good person, unlike these fools who think they are funny. They are actually sad. Some people on here reminded me of something. They told me they finally were no longer angry with them and that they felt sorry for them. There is some truth in that.

They are not worth one second of your time. That is time you cant get back, and would be wasted on people who are nothing more than classless cowards. Have fun and ignore these fools.
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 Jul '17 11:03
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    You have something none of these people have. One, you have a life and your happy. People who are miserable, really miserable, never stop living in a forum trashing people, even after months of them being gone. Two, you have class, which means your parents raised you well, or you had good influences when growing up. Three, you are highly intelligent, and don' ...[text shortened]... e wasted on people who are nothing more than classless cowards. Have fun and ignore these fools.
    How many times have you left now?

Robbie and mctayto two cheating little cowards ran faster than bolt when they got a slap on the wrists

See you next time you drop in with your last ever post

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree