1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 20:023 edits
    The iPad/iPhone version of Redhotpawn has been in development for the last few months, and this is nearing completion. Right now, we anticipate an early 2017 release, subject to the last remaining tasks, bug fixing and testing being completed over the holiday period.

We have made some posts to social media about this, and included a link to a picture below.

RedHotPawn on Facebook

Photos have been going up from time to time on the RHP Instagram account too, so you can follow that here :

RedHotPawn on Instagram
  2. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    12 Dec '16 22:31
    Originally posted by Russ
    The iPad/iPhone version of Redhotpawn has been in development for the last few months, and this is nearing completion. Right now, we anticipate an early 2017 release, subject to the last remaining tasks, bug fixing and testing being completed over the holiday period.

We have made some posts to social media about this, and included a link to a picture below. ...[text shortened]... you can follow that here :

[=https://www.instagram.com/redhotpawn]RedHotPawn on Instagram[/]
    Yes! Ive beeen waiting for this update, and I knew it would be coming out soon.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 08:421 edit
    Originally posted by Russ

We have made some posts to social media about this, and included a link to a picture below. ...[text shortened]... you can follow that here :

[=https://www.instagram.com/redhotpawn]RedHotPawn on Instagram[/]
    [=https://www.google.com]can I make links[/]

edit: nope 🙁
  4. Joined
    21 Aug '03
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 20:36
    I presume it can't be beta tested, given Apple's helpful policies? obviously shout if required...
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 10:47
    Originally posted by pineapple42
    I presume it can't be beta tested, given Apple's helpful policies? obviously shout if required...
    Yes, we will beta. Thank you for the offer, the testing period will be essential, as this is entirely from the ground-up new code, rather than the numerous iterations the Android App went through..
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 10:35
    I just bought an iPad 4 Mini. Do let us know when we should be looking for RHP newness in this regard.

Cheers,
    moonbus
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 20:121 edit
    Originally posted by moonbus
    I just bought an iPad 4 Mini. Do let us know when we should be looking for RHP newness in this regard.

Cheers,
    moonbus
    Not long. I've pushed in to "phase 2" work now, and may finish that too, but if circumstance permit, this work will be parked, and the "phase 1" (currently complete) app will be released with an update shortly afterwards.

Edit : To set the expectation, if you know the Android version, it very closely resembles that.
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Feb '17 15:04
    IOS RHP is now in beta review with Apple, so if you would like to beta test, please fire me a PM.

Thanks!

(Feature parity with Android with the exception missing game analysis - this will follow on quickly in next build)
  9. Joined
    25 Jan '15
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 08:39
    Hello Russ was hoping to have a test for you if poss many thanks Ian

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree