1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    03 Mar '16 04:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How about clan leaders having a backbone and just not recruiting these players?
    Well, that's not what I had in mind when I said "system", but perhaps that is a better and more mature way to handle it.

Then again, if the clan players on the site were capable of doing that, they could also simply ignore the scores of teams that 'cheat'.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 11:14
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    You can always sandbag in clan games in which the team outcome is already decided.
    Yeah, but really, how many opportunities are you going to have for this, compared to sandbagging an unlimited number of non-clan games?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 11:21
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Well, that's not what I had in mind when I said "system", but perhaps that is a better and more mature way to handle it.

Then again, if the clan players on the site were capable of doing that, they could also simply ignore the scores of teams that 'cheat'.
    Well, that's the next step of the plan, actually. 🙂 Identify and isolate the worst offenders.
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 00:03
    Yeah, but really, how many opportunities are you going to have for this, compared to sandbagging an unlimited number of non-clan games?
    One can make as many opportunities as needed. Play for 3 other clans you don't care at all about. Lose tons of games for those clans, while winning for the 1 clan you take seriously.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 04:09
    Well, that's the next step of the plan, actually. 🙂 Identify and isolate the worst offenders.
    One clan has 4 times as many net points as any other ... how much more isolated can they get?! 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree