1. Subscriberjb70
    State of Confusion
    Lancashire
    Moves
    14 Aug '15 13:30
    Famous movie horses known by their own name, e.g., horses like TOM MIX’S horse TONY, ROY ROGERS' ,TRIGGER and BUCK JONES',SILVER were preceded in the silent movie age by a white pinto called Fritz. Fritz was the forerunner. Fritz was the silent movie star Wm.S.Hart’s horse. Fritz the Horse was born in 1907. He was an actor, known for The Bargain (1914) and The Toll Gate (1920). He died on February 6, 1938 in California, USA.
    ZORRO’S horse was called TORNADO. HOPALONG CASSIDY'S horse was TOPPER. LONE RANGER'S horse was SILVER. GENE AUTRY'S horse was CHAMPION the WONDER HORSE.
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    14 Aug '15 14:35
    From 'A Christmas Story" :

Mr. Parker: What is the name of the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?

Mother: Ah... Victor! His name is Victor.

Mr. Parker: How the hell did you know that?

Mother: Everybody knows that!
  3. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '15 17:23
    Originally posted by jb70
    Famous movie horses known by their own name, e.g., horses like TOM MIX’S horse TONY, ROY ROGERS' ,TRIGGER and BUCK JONES',SILVER were preceded in the silent movie age by a white pinto called Fritz. Fritz was the forerunner. Fritz was the silent movie star Wm.S.Hart’s horse. Fritz the Horse was born in 1907. He was an actor, known for The Bargain (1914) and The ...[text shortened]... se was TOPPER. LONE RANGER'S horse was SILVER. GENE AUTRY'S horse was CHAMPION the WONDER HORSE.
    My imaginary horse is named Elmer. He gets in sticky situations from time to time.
  4. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    14 Aug '15 17:46
    Originally posted by jb70
    Famous movie horses known by their own name, e.g., horses like TOM MIX’S horse TONY, ROY ROGERS' ,TRIGGER and BUCK JONES',SILVER were preceded in the silent movie age by a white pinto called Fritz. Fritz was the forerunner. Fritz was the silent movie star Wm.S.Hart’s horse. Fritz the Horse was born in 1907. He was an actor, known for The Bargain (1914) and The ...[text shortened]... se was TOPPER. LONE RANGER'S horse was SILVER. GENE AUTRY'S horse was CHAMPION the WONDER HORSE.
    Some of my favourite movies. I knew them all well, of course.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree