1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 23:52
    Check it out. I made humy the pathological liar look stupid and duchess is defending the indefensible cad because humy is sucking up to duchess for simply being a woman, or pretending to be one.
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 01:18
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Check it out. I made humy the pathological liar look stupid and duchess is defending the indefensible cad because humy is sucking up to duchess for simply being a woman, or pretending to be one.
    The metal in your brain wouldn't happen to be mercury, would it?
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 07:56
    do you want a cookie?

do you want attention?

maybe a lullaby?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 08:00
    after having read your exchange with humy and twhitehead, i know what you need. mean kids far smarter than you kicked your as$ on the intellectual playground and you came crying here looking for someone to kiss the owie.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree