1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    13 May '15 12:046 edits
    I only have one game going, and none of the conditionals have been made after selecting them. I've used conditionals many times before, I know how they work. The opponent makes the exact move I selected for the conditional, and still nothing. I know the moves are valid, because I submitted them after my opponent moved.

EDIT: never mind, they seem to be working now. Conditionals didn't work at all in my second - to - last game, and only worked toward the end of my most recent one.
  2. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    14 May '15 08:58
    Probably 'cos I move so frequently vivify!!
    In my experience, the conditional move is often nullified in some way by my opponent making the planned move more or less immediately, sometimes as much as a few minutes afterwards. Not sure why, but it happens.
    FW
  3. Joined
    10 May '12
    Moves
    16 May '15 21:33
    They still aren't working for me.
  4. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 May '15 16:17
    Another issue in Conditional moves, that in portrait mode on iPhone 6 only shows rows a-g.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 May '15 04:36
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    Probably 'cos I move so frequently vivify!!
    In my experience, the conditional move is often nullified in some way by my opponent making the planned move more or less immediately, sometimes as much as a few minutes afterwards. Not sure why, but it happens.
    FW
    I made that post as I played the person just before our game. They seemed to work fine against you. But I've been having a lot of issues with conditionals.
  6. Subscribertharg
    Tharg The Mighty
    Betelgeuse
    Moves
    23 May '15 13:20
    +1 on this.

Can we have an acknowledgment of the issue at least!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree