1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '15 13:46
    http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Feds-raid-Texas-secessionist-meeting-6096637.php#photo-4833856

Should people who wish to break away from the Federal Beast in Washington be allowed to legally meet and make plans to do so? Is there a legal way to go about this sort of activity?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Feb '15 14:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Feds-raid-Texas-secessionist-meeting-6096637.php#photo-4833856

Should people who wish to break away from the Federal Beast in Washington be allowed to legally meet and make plans to do so? Is there a legal way to go about this sort of activity?
    Yeah by not sending phony summonses to judges and bank employees because they foreclosed on a house owned by one of your wackjob members.
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    24 Feb '15 14:301 edit

From the link:

"You can't just let people go around filing false documents to judges trying to make them appear in front of courts that aren't even real courts," said Kerr County sheriff Rusty Hierholzer, who led the operation."

Do you or do you not agree with that statement, whodey?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '15 14:42
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Yeah by not sending phony summonses to judges and bank employees because they foreclosed on a house owned by one of your wackjob members.
    These are not MY people.

I was just inquiring as to what people thought.

Now if the sole reason for the raid was what you say, I suppose I could understand.

Having said that, is it considered treasonous to want to break away from the Republic?
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Feb '15 15:07
    These are not MY people.

Now if the sole reason for the raid was what you say, I suppose I could understand.

Having said that, is it considered treasonous to want to break away from the Republic?
    The Constitution defines treason. Wanting to do something doesn't meet that definition.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Feb '15 17:40

It would be helpful to see the search warrant.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Feb '15 17:58
    These are not MY people.

The appropriate way to do that is to persuade the other states to amend the Constitution.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '15 18:08
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The appropriate way to do that is to persuade the other states to amend the Constitution.
    That will never happen.

Like in the days of Lincoln, all that will matter is preserving the union no mater how many Americans are sent to their death.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Feb '15 18:531 edit
    That will never happen.

Like in the days of Lincoln, all that will matter is preserving the union no mater how many Americans are sent to their death.
    Yeah, because whole regiments of Good Ole Texahns died ignominously in this invasion 🙄.
  10. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 05:201 edit
    These are not MY people.

Not in the case of a State like say Texas,, I think they have legal ground to, since they were once their own country,, but if they do, Odufus can say good bye to the better employment numbers, since they all come from Texas. And something that brings a big smile to my face,, the state of Ca runs their power plants using natural gas,, which comes from 2 states,, both conservative,, being Wyo, and Texas,, how'd ya like to see that gas supply shut down say next July? Wonderful idea.....
  11. Germany
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 09:36
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Not in the case of a State like say Texas,, I think they have legal ground to, since they were once their own country,, but if they do, Odufus can say good bye to the better employment numbers, since they all come from Texas. And something that brings a big smile to my face,, the state of Ca runs their power plants using natural gas,, which comes from 2 s ...[text shortened]... o, and Texas,, how'd ya like to see that gas supply shut down say next July? Wonderful idea.....
    And an independent Texas would stop selling natural gas because...?
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:24
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Not in the case of a State like say Texas,, I think they have legal ground to, since they were once their own country,, but if they do, Odufus can say good bye to the better employment numbers, since they all come from Texas. And something that brings a big smile to my face,, the state of Ca runs their power plants using natural gas,, which comes from 2 s ...[text shortened]... o, and Texas,, how'd ya like to see that gas supply shut down say next July? Wonderful idea.....
    How'd you like to be annexed to Mexico?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree