1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 15:04
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2958517/The-Mediterranean-sea-chaos-Gaddafi-s-chilling-prophecy-interview-ISIS-threatens-send-500-000-migrants-Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html#ixzz3S7DdxJhX

Gaddafi once predicted that if Obama removed him, the entire region would devolve into chaos.

ISIS is on the move in Libya and will soon prove Gaddafi's predictions as true.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 15:05
    It is equally as interesting that Obama is not backing Egypt's attacks on ISIS in the region.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2958517/The-Mediterranean-sea-chaos-Gaddafi-s-chilling-prophecy-interview-ISIS-threatens-send-500-000-migrants-Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html#ixzz3S7DdxJhX
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 15:07
    Perhaps the US needs to back Assad rather than remove him like Obama wanted to do not long ago.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 15:17
    Now what would be hilarious is, if Boehner asked the President of Egypt to talk before Congress like he did Bibi.
  5. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 16:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    It is equally as interesting that Obama is not backing Egypt's attacks on ISIS in the region.
    His refusal to 'back' Egypt with intelligence and material is interesting but totally understandable. The pundits are convinced Obama has no strategy. However, anyone with eyes to see can recognise the strategy he is following. It is obvious. Obama told us of it years ago in his book.

Obama is "slow walking" U.S. military power, refusing military supplies and intelligence to those fighting ISIS in order to allow ISIS free rein. He forecast what path he would take years ago, which is the path he is following today.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    OBAMA - From his book, Audacity of Hope:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 16:47
    Originally posted by Quarl
    His refusal to 'back' Egypt with intelligence and material is interesting but totally understandable. The pundits are convinced Obama has no strategy. However, anyone with eyes to see can recognise the strategy he is following. It is obvious. Obama told us of it years ago in his book.

Obama is "slow walking" U.S. military power, refusing military supplies ...[text shortened]...
    [b]"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
    [/b]
    I think he knew what was coming, don't you?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 16:56
    The worst things Gadaffi did were in compliance with the USA.
  8. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 17:12
    I think he knew what was coming, don't you?
    No, I don't think he knew what was coming. The book was 2006 and at that time he wasn't thinking of his having a chance of winning the U.S. Presidency in 2008. As reported afterwards, his handlers were thinking 2012 at best. Mrs. Clinton was anointed and unbeatable. Later she fell of her own weight, not from anything Obama did.

In 2006 Iraq and Afghanistan had reached a point where Al Qaeda was beaten back. I don't think he knew at that time he would be in a position to turn things around against the West and be in position to indirectly aid Muslims in the creation of ISIS, as he has now done.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 20:20
    Gaddafi once predicted that if Obama removed him, the entire region would devolve into chaos.

ISIS is on the move in Libya and will soon prove Gaddafi's predictions as true.
    That's like standing by the pyramids and saying 'remove me, and there will be sand!

I bet Saddam Hussein made similar predictions. After all, the US had put him in charge in the first place didn't they?

What you are forgetting whodey is that the US has been deliberately engineering chaos in that region since at least the second world war. The fear was that if the Arabs ever got together, they could have a near monopoly on oil.
  10. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 01:44
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    .........is that the US has been deliberately engineering chaos in that region since at least the second world war. The fear was that if the Arabs ever got together, they could have a near monopoly on oil.
    Good thing the U.S. did that too. Otherwise if the Arab nations had "got together" an oil monopoly named OPEC may have been created!!!

No, wait a mo. The Arabs did get together and did create an oil monopoly called OPEC. Guess the U.S. failed in what you said was their mission. This indicates the U.S. isn't as powerful as you think. 🙄
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 17:21
    Originally posted by Quarl
    Good thing the U.S. did that too. Otherwise if the Arab nations had "got together" an oil monopoly named OPEC may have been created!!!

No, wait a mo. The Arabs did get together and did create an oil monopoly called OPEC. Guess the U.S. failed in what you said was their mission. This indicates the U.S. isn't as powerful as you think. 🙄
    Yeah, because Opec really is comprised of only Ay-Rahb nations, and it has a complete monopoly on oil, including all the stuff extracted from Tex-arse.

Dumb@#&#&^.
  12. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Feb '15 14:25
    Perhaps the US needs to back Assad rather than remove him like Obama wanted to do not long ago.
    Perhaps Obama = Isis.

Why not believe it whodey, you believe absolutely every other fist full of right wing bull they shove up your behind.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '15 15:25
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Perhaps Obama = Isis.

Why not believe it whodey, you believe absolutely every other fist full of right wing bull they shove up your behind.
    Did I say that Obama = ISIS?

No, I'm merely showing how he has helped them whether he meant to or not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree