1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 23:09
    ObamaCare has fallen on its face and is very unpopular. If you want to create a reason for the US government to increase control of the medical community you need a Medical Emergency.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 13:48
    Yeah, the government ought to do something about this sudden spike in people with paranoid delusions.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 16:011 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Yeah, the government ought to do something about this sudden spike in people with paranoid delusions.
    I thought you would look to the government to 'fix' the problems that you see.

If all you have is a hammer, all you see are nails.
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 17:06
    Originally posted by Eladar
    ObamaCare has fallen on its face and is very unpopular. If you want to create a reason for the US government to increase control of the medical community you need a Medical Emergency.
    Possibly the unpopularity of ObamaCare is due to the propaganda about it and not its merits or otherwise. I wonder though, what medical emergency is the U.S. currently facing?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 19:24
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Possibly the unpopularity of ObamaCare is due to the propaganda about it and not its merits or otherwise. I wonder though, what medical emergency is the U.S. currently facing?
    We have had two medical emergencies brought into our country:

Virus brought in by illegals and given to our children killing about 6 and making many others ill.

Ebola brought in by Africans who were not quarantined.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 22:00
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    The issue's not whether you're paranoid, Lenny, I mean look at this s**t, the issue is whether you're paranoid enough.

-- the movie Strange Days
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '14 00:23
    more americans can afford medical care than before it.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '14 01:26
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    more americans can afford medical care than before it.
    More Americans can have the government seize their estates than ever before it.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '14 08:21
    More Americans can have the government seize their estates than ever before it.
    is that relevant to the thread's topic or you're talking out of your ass again.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '14 12:44
    is that relevant to the thread's topic or you're talking out of your ass again.
    I suppose trying to discuss anything that you bring up can be described in that way.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '14 12:46
    I suppose trying to discuss anything that you bring up can be described in that way.
    aa, the "no u" debating tactic. don't worry, you should be replacing it with proper debating skills by the time you reach sixth grade.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '14 12:52
    aa, the "no u" debating tactic. don't worry, you should be replacing it with proper debating skills by the time you reach sixth grade.
    I'm not debating, I'm simply pointing out fact.

You can respond if you wish, but I'm done.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree