1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 12:13
    http://news.yahoo.com/obama-makes-rare-campaign-trail-appearance-people-leave-215726732.html

I have to cry foul here. Why are Democrats walking out on Obama as he is trying to campaign for other Democrats, especially when utopia can only be reached by electcing more Democrats?

You people should be proud of your man, but instead seem ashamed.

What a disgrace!!
  2. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 12:29
    😀
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 12:48
    I suspect he has focused on the one thing he seems to be good at. Election campaigns. He is a politician, pure and simple. That is the only thing he has ever had to offer. He has not shown any skills as a statesman.

Perhaps some of the democrats have finally woken up and feel that having him on the sidelines in their campaign game is like tying a dead albatross around their neck.

If he had any leadership skills as a statesman I'm sure he would see plenty of problems that need to be worked on.

That's my opinion anyway, for whatever it's worth.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 13:07
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I suspect he has focused on the one thing he seems to be good at. Election campaigns. He is a politician, pure and simple. That is the only thing he has ever had to offer. He has not shown any skills as a statesman.

Perhaps some of the democrats have finally woken up and feel that having him on the sidelines in their campaign game is like tying a dea ...[text shortened]... nty of problems that need to be worked on.

That's my opinion anyway, for whatever it's worth.
    But here is a man who has fixed the American health care system. Why then is he not widely popular?
  5. Germany
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 13:091 edit
    Why are Democrats walking out on Obama [...]

Because Obama is not very popular at the moment.

Glad to have pointed out the obvious.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 13:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    But here is a man who has fixed the American health care system. Why then is he not widely popular?
    Poll after poll shows that a great majority of Americans are harmed by Obama care and it is an albatross that all candidates want to distance themselves from. It is Obama's signature accomplishment, so few want to have his "help".
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 13:27
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Poll after poll shows that a great majority of Americans are harmed by Obama care and it is an albatross that all candidates want to distance themselves from. It is Obama's signature accomplishment, so few want to have his "help".
    What is not to like? He has single handedly saved health care, saved illegals by keeping them in the country and flowing across the border, saved the Middle East and Libya, saved the US economy from Bush and the GOP.

What more do you people want? Why without Obama, we would all be dying in the streets.

That's gratitude I suppose.
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 16:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    What is not to like? He has single handedly saved health care, saved illegals by keeping them in the country and flowing across the border, saved the Middle East and Libya, saved the US economy from Bush and the GOP.

What more do you people want? Why without Obama, we would all be dying in the streets.

That's gratitude I suppose.
    There goes that sarcasm gland again.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 17:29
    Originally posted by normbenign
    There goes that sarcasm gland again.
    I would have it taken out but the health care premiums are more than I can bear!! 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree