1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    06 Oct '14 22:04
    Our little republican poster boy has the inside scoop. This would be pretty funny, were it not for the fact that lots of folks actually believe him.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/10/06/3576544/rush-limbaugh-obama-isnt-closing-the-borders-because-he-thinks-america-deserves-ebola/
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '14 22:45
    Originally posted by bill718
    Our little republican poster boy has the inside scoop. This would be pretty funny, were it not for the fact that lots of folks actually believe him.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/10/06/3576544/rush-limbaugh-obama-isnt-closing-the-borders-because-he-thinks-america-deserves-ebola/
    Obama hates America. We represent colonialism and the spread of Christianity which is evil according to the leftists that Obama was trained under.
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    07 Oct '14 00:18
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Obama hates America. We represent colonialism and the spread of Christianity which is evil according to the leftists that Obama was trained under.
    I am a Christian...and I am a leftist. 🙂
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '14 01:12
    You probably hate the Christian missionaries too.
  5. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    07 Oct '14 05:40
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Try looking up the First Amendment.
    Also, Obama hates America? Really?
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '14 09:08

rush limbaugh isn't the republican poster boy.

he is an insane cretin who calls himself republican when he is in fact just an entertainer who found his niche.

concerning yourself with what he says is like concerning yourself with what your horoscope is
  7. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    07 Oct '14 13:25

"Little Republican Poster Boy." There is a picture on the link you gave - he looks anything BUT little. 😕

But, to the point, I heard Limbaugh paraphrasing remarks from a scholar, David Quammen, who is a Yale graduate and former Rhodes Scholar and did his graduate studies at Oxford.

For those who disagree with Limbaughs remarks, it should be David Quammen whose ideas need scrutiny.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    07 Oct '14 15:16
    Originally posted by Lundos
    Try looking up the First Amendment.
    Also, Obama hates America? Really?
    At first glance, "Obama hates America" might sound like the ramblings of a raving lunatic (okay, maybe also at second and third glance), but you need to consider that Eladar is a person who, through his choice of "information" sources, has isolated himself from the real world carefully. Not even being exposed to the views of enlightened intellectuals on RedHotPawn can save him.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    07 Oct '14 15:23

You ought to check the context before say "what Rush thinks". I happened to be listening and this was him commenting on what a Whitehouse spokesman had said, not his opinion. He actually made fun of that presumption.
  10. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    07 Oct '14 17:46
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    At first glance, "Obama hates America" might sound like the ramblings of a raving lunatic (okay, maybe also at second and third glance), but you need to consider that Eladar is a person who, through his choice of "information" sources, has isolated himself from the real world carefully. Not even being exposed to the views of enlightened intellectuals on RedHotPawn can save him.
    Ah, his ravings does have a feel of "special information" sources and a touch of twisting historic and empirical facts. Which is kind of sad because unlike most people Eladar actually seem to care about America and society. But if enlightened intellectuals on RHP cannot help, there's nothing to do about it. We''ll just have to wait for the revolution.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    16 Oct '14 17:35
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    rush limbaugh isn't the republican poster boy.

he is an insane cretin who calls himself republican when he is in fact just an entertainer who found his niche.

concerning yourself with what he says is like concerning yourself with what your horoscope is
    He is a very influential right wing propagandist.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Oct '14 21:18
    Does that mean you sacrifice the unborn in the name of God? 😕
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Oct '14 05:13
    What did the late, but great, Bill Hicks say about Rush Limbaugh again?

Oh... yeah... no... can't say that on this forum.
    Check out "Rant in E-minor" though.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '14 21:294 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 03:56
    Rush was simply quoting Quammen, but of course the facts don't matter to the left.

I was looking at several monologues that Rush had about Ebola and I'm not finding the quotes that ThinkProgress is claiming he said. It would be nice if they could link to the transcript...everything Rush says is recorded and transcribed on his own website.

Still, Obama is certainly not acting like someone who is doing everything possible to keep Ebola out of the U.S. And when the White House makes a show of Obama canceling a fund raising appearance in order to make it look like he's actually working, you know that's all it is, just a show.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree