1. Hill Country, Texas
    Moves
    21 Aug '14 23:03
    All of a sudden (after months of everything being all right), I can't make moves on my Kindle Fire. Has anyone run into this problem and know what is causing the problem? It sure was nice to be able to take my Kindle to bed with me at night and make moves before I went to sleep. Thanks. - David
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Aug '14 07:59
    Originally posted by padretx
    All of a sudden (after months of everything being all right), I can't make moves on my Kindle Fire. Has anyone run into this problem and know what is causing the problem? It sure was nice to be able to take my Kindle to bed with me at night and make moves before I went to sleep. Thanks. - David
    I dunno. I have a Kindle Fire, but haven't used it to make moves here in some time. I'll check this weekend sometime and report back.

Are you just using the website or the Android app? I could never get the android app to work on my Kindle Fire.
  3. Hill Country, Texas
    Moves
    25 Aug '14 00:39
    Just using the Silk browser and making moves via the web site. It worked fine for months and then just stopped working. Any insight you could give me would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree