1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '14 03:12
    In the spirit of fairness, I think that since straight people should be forced to make cakes for gays, gays should be forced to make cakes for straight people. In fact, if we all were to be forced to make each other a cake, wouldn't the world be a much better place?

What say you?
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Jul '14 04:13
    Originally posted by whodey

What say you?
    I say you are being very childish.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '14 11:12
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Are you implying that you would never bake me a cake, even if the state mandated that you did?

Can't I have my cake and eat it too? :'(
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '14 11:35
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    he first completely missed the point of the discussion. then he was being childish by taking his ignorance and flaunting it.
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    18 Jul '14 13:24
    In the spirit of fairness, I think that since straight people should be forced to make cakes for gays, gays should be forced to make cakes for straight people. In fact, if we all were to be forced to make each other a cake, wouldn't the world be a much better place?

What say you?
    don't like cake or puff pastry
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '14 17:451 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 02:39
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Here I am trying to bring the world together via compulsory cake making and all I get is derision. 😠
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 14:571 edit
    I'm now to the point where I think cake should be considered a natural right.

Thanks to the heroic efforts of the federal government forcing people to bake cake for gays even though they disdain the lifestyle, I now see the method to the madness. We will create a collectivist utopia one cake at a time as we bake cakes for each other. it will not only generate good will to those we may dislike or disagree with, it will help end world hunger.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 17:551 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 22:521 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    This is a serious matter Duchess. Forcing people to bake cakes for one another could help end world hunger.

Of course, the FDA would have to get involved. We can't have people poisoning other people or using bad ingredients. That's why someone from the FDA will have to regulate the cake making to ensure that only good eggs and milk are used.

Naturally this will not be a cheap endeavor. Raising taxes will be a necessity to ensure that this plan will be successful.
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 23:00
    I'm now to the point where I think cake should be considered a natural right.

Thanks to the heroic efforts of the federal government forcing people to bake cake for gays even though they disdain the lifestyle, I now see the method to the madness. We will create a collectivist utopia one cake at a time as we bake cakes for each other. it will not only generate good will to those we may dislike or disagree with, it will help end world hunger.
    "I'm now to the point where I think cake should be considered a natural right."

Where is no1 when you need him?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jul '14 02:36
    Originally posted by normbenign
    "I'm now to the point where I think cake should be considered a natural right."

Where is no1 when you need him?
    No doubt, he would only offer right winged nonsense about how the Founding Fathers did not consider cake to be a natural right. Next thing you know he would be talking about the intent of a limited government in 1776 and all that tin foiled hat gibberish. 🙄
  13. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 14:04

What say you?
    I think if we all made cakes for each other I hope everyone washes their hands first and I only eat carrot cake.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree