1. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    18 Apr '14 07:24
    Just changed my phone (HTC/Android) and now having problems loading and keeping the RHP notification widget which worked perfectly on my previous handset. Followed all the rules in terms of downloading the app and then placing the widget on the Home screen, but it won't play ball. Getting two continual messages - one permanent one on the RHP icon which says 'Initializing', and another which appears periodically saying 'Unfortunately RHP has stopped working. Report it?'

Any ideas? Anyone know how to contact the developer for advice?
    Cheers,
    FW
  2. In your face
    Moves
    20 Apr '14 00:46
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    Just changed my phone (HTC/Android) and now having problems loading and keeping the RHP notification widget which worked perfectly on my previous handset. Followed all the rules in terms of downloading the app and then placing the widget on the Home screen, but it won't play ball. Getting two continual messages - one permanent one on the RHP icon which sa ...[text shortened]... ing. Report it?'

Any ideas? Anyone know how to contact the developer for advice?
    Cheers,
    FW
    Send site feedback or contact 'Russ'.
  3. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 17:07
    After numerous downloads and uninstills of the RHP Widget, it's now finally playing ball, so the situation is now resolved.

FW
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 13:51
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    After numerous downloads and uninstills of the RHP Widget, it's now finally playing ball, so the situation is now resolved.

FW
    If you are talking about the "widget", not the app, this is not official, and not supported by us.

An official replacement might appear at some point, but you should contact the original developer indicated on the apps play store page.
  5. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    01 May '14 18:44
    Originally posted by Russ
    If you are talking about the "widget", not the app, this is not official, and not supported by us.

An official replacement might appear at some point, but you should contact the original developer indicated on the apps play store page.
    Just what I did Russ, but the widget miraculously started working before the developer started to look into it. Have to say that it's a very good app and I've never had any problems with it before the one reported here.

FW

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree