1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 02:56
    http://www.salon.com/2014/04/16/mike_bloomberg_%e2%80%9ci_have_earned_my_place_in_heaven%e2%80%9d_with_gun_safety_work/

Apparently Mike Bloomberg things he is going to heaven because of his work restricting guns. He states, "I'm telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I'm heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It's not even close."

So how many liberals think that Saint Bloomberg has earned his place in heaven? Just curious.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 03:241 edit
    I guess what I find the most funny is that this clown thinks someone will want to interview him when he gets to heaven.

I can only hope that Saint Peter is enjoying a biggie soda when he gets to the Pearly gates.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 08:05
    Originally posted by whodey
    I guess what I find the most funny is that this clown thinks someone will want to interview him when he gets to heaven.

I can only hope that Saint Peter is enjoying a biggie soda when he gets to the Pearly gates.
    He said the precise opposite.
    "I'm telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I'm heading straight in.

Comprehension zero. Not unusual.
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 09:11
    http://www.salon.com/2014/04/16/mike_bloomberg_%e2%80%9ci_have_earned_my_place_in_heaven%e2%80%9d_with_gun_safety_work/

Apparently Mike Bloomberg things he is going to heaven because of his work restricting guns. He states, "I'm telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I'm heading straight in. I have earned ...[text shortened]...
    So how many liberals think that Saint Bloomberg has earned his place in heaven? Just curious.
    Why don't you save this for the spirituality section.
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 11:471 edit

Apparently Mike Bloomberg things he is going to heaven because of his work restricting guns. He states, "I'm telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I'm heading straight in. I have earned ...[text shortened]...
    It belongs here Bill you Nazi. You don't even deserve the correct peonunciation of the slur. I just call you "naz-zee".

Whodey: I did enjoy this when I saw this yesterday. What's wrong? The man has judged himself to be righteous. Were you asking a liberal to be humble? It's not in their DNA. The same crossed wire that allowed him to say this thing allows liberals to earnestly try to re-engineer human nature. While at least he acknowledges God, he shows the requisite level of liberal disrespect for God.

EDIT: Scratch that. "...if there is a God..." These people. My word.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 14:16
    Originally posted by finnegan
    He said the precise opposite.
    "I'm telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven [b]I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I'm heading straight in.

Comprehension zero. Not unusual.[/b]
    Again, why would he assume anyone would want to interview him? Would you say the same?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 14:17
    Originally posted by bill718
    Why don't you save this for the spirituality section.
    Because is shows the self righteous arrogance with which we are being governed.

Basically, they have assumed the role of God. What is PC is righteous. All others will be held for their inquisitions and PC police.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree