password for my nook

Standard memberRemoved
Help 08 Apr '15 20:22
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 20:22
    I can play on my desk top but can't play on my nook.

need to get on my nook going out of town.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Apr '15 11:31
    Originally posted by johnnight1
    I can play on my desk top but can't play on my nook.

need to get on my nook going out of town.
    Isn't it the same password you use for the main site? If so, you can get the site to e-mail it to the address you gave it. (If there isn't an option somewhere on the site, you can always log out and tell the login doohicky you've forgotten your password.)
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    10 Apr '15 14:061 edit
    First a question. When using more than one device to play on RHP, do you need to log off with one device prior to logging on with a different one? I don't use multiple devices so have no actual experience with this.

Go to "my settings" and check to see if you have your site settings set to " Enable multi client login".
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Apr '15 22:26
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    First a question. When using more than one device to play on RHP, do you need to log off with one device prior to logging on with a different one? I don't use multiple devices so have no actual experience with this.

Go to "my settings" and check to see if you have your site settings set to " Enable multi client login".
    I am permanently logged in on both desktop and tablet, never log out on anything. As long as "enable multiple logins" is ticked there shouldn't be a problem.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree