no title

Standard memberCalJust
Help 05 Feb '15 11:36
  1. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 11:36
    My game "box" just got stuck - it seized up blank in the "submit move" mode. I can see the RH side, but nothng on the left

I use an iPad with Safari, so do not have the Firefox or Explorer options mentioned in FAQ. I have, however, logged out and closed the program, even rebooted the iPad twice, but every time I reopen RHP, it opens to the same situation.

Btw, on my other MS computer, it works just fine. So the problem lies with my iPad, and not with the site!

Any ideas?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 12:11
    Try using one of the alternative sites such as redhotchess.com and that should narrow it down.
  3. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 13:421 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Try using one of the alternative sites such as redhotchess.com and that should narrow it down.
    Thanks, Kewpie. Willtry that.

As you can see, I can navigate around the site and read other stuff, but the games page is still stuck.

Edit: Thanks, K, it worked!
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 16:451 edit
    No idea why it should work, my non-programmer brain thinks your normal page must have picked up a bad cookie or something. Still, if it works, don't argue with it!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree