1. Subscribertamperman
    TAMPERMAN
    NOTTINGHAM
    Moves
    04 Jan '15 22:57
    In game ID 10960815 between mosibill and tamperman, in the KP Lopez opening tournament.
    I have made a move which changed the colour to yellow, but the board froze and the move was not accepted and there is no response from any of the keys now. Has anyone experienced this or may have a solution.?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Jan '15 23:332 edits
    Game 10960815

I've just dragged up the game history board and repeated the last few moves. The history is correct and uncorrupted and it is your opponent's move now. On your MyGames page it should appear with a yellow "Waiting" to indicate that fact.

A completed, submitted move shows as yellow while it is your opponent's turn to move.
  3. Subscribertamperman
    TAMPERMAN
    NOTTINGHAM
    Moves
    07 Jan '15 02:16
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Game 10960815

I've just dragged up the game history board and repeated the last few moves. The history is correct and uncorrupted and it is your opponent's move now. On your MyGames page it should appear with a yellow "Waiting" to indicate that fact.

A completed, submitted move shows as yellow while it is your opponent's turn to move.
    Thanks, it seems to have corrected itself. It was showing yellow and the black bishop taken but the" submit move" box was showing and wouldn't respond.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    07 Jan '15 02:221 edit
    Are you playing on an android? There's a current problem with that. Thread 162348

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree