1. Joined
    13 Jun '10
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 23:46
    User 547283

Looks like they resigned all their open games....
    its a long way down from 2400 - lucky points for some
  2. Joined
    18 Feb '10
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 02:35
    Good riddance, and I mean that most sincerely.
  3. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 09:58
    The RHP championship is a one-horse race now.

Congratz, bigKat
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '14 03:10
    hopefully thunderrook will go the same way soon
  5. Joined
    15 Aug '12
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 07:34
    Originally posted by 64squaresofpain
    The RHP championship is a one-horse race now.

Congratz, bigKat
    Maybe TheBigKat will grace us with his absence sometime too....
  6. SubscriberTheBigKat
    Editor
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 08:23
    Originally posted by King Tiger
    Maybe TheBigKat will grace us with his absence sometime too....
    "Queen Tiger" I will pray for you. Get a life.😞
  7. Joined
    15 Aug '12
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 18:268 edits
    Originally posted by TheBigKat
    Play me in the blitz room sometime with 2/1 time controls if you have the guts. You won't be able to successfully use your engine at that time control-or you'll timeout....

You once said, (paraphrase)-

Once 2392 OTB, then amended to 2172 OTB (never confirmed). Once met a young Fischer eh, never confirmed. None of your claim to tournaments ever confirmed. 85%+ matchup rate with Houdini/Rybka/Fritz confirmed by multiple people. Never supplied your FIDE I.D. number. You trounce players with confirmed OTB rates higher than your supposed OTB rates...that's suspicious. And, you removed all of it from your profile...were you receiving too much flak?

This is the charlatan TheBigKat is. I've already invited you to play me OTB sometime when you are in my area, that is if you have the guts! Why did you decline it? Not man enough?

Oh, and a Tiger does not concern himself with the opinions of a house cat.... 😀 , a cheating one too at that!

P.S. Switching my name from "King Tiger" to "Queen Tiger" is a very sexist statement...just saying since you meant it condescendingly...
  8. Joined
    29 Apr '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 19:09
    Typical comment by TheBigCheat ...oops I mean TheBigKat. He actually believes he is better than everyone else now. He should pray for himself.
  9. SubscriberTheBigKat
    Editor
    Moves
    30 Jun '14 17:593 edits
    Originally posted by cardinalal
    Typical comment by TheBigCheat ...oops I mean TheBigKat. He actually believes he is better than everyone else now. He should pray for himself.
    As iron is eaten away by rust, so the envious are consumed by their own passion.
    - Antisthenes
  10. Joined
    15 Aug '12
    Moves
    30 Jun '14 19:091 edit
    As iron is eaten away by rust, so the envious are consumed by their own passion.
    - Antisthenes
    The cat has his own tongue obviously 😛 Why don't you respond to my above questions/objections about your ratings, high matchup rates with chess engines, FIDE I.D. number, and how about you try me in a 2/1 blitz game?

I know you won't, and we all know why.

Dave, if that is your name, just come out honest. It's so blatantly obvious you cheat. I can confirm your matchup rates are at least 85+% of those with Houdini, Rybka and others. If your rate of 2392 was even accurate you have a higher matchup rate than the world champion who is close to 2900...Can you please educate all on this site how this is possible. I'm sure we'd all love to know your secret, and actually the whole chess community would too! 😉
  11. SubscriberTheBigKat
    Editor
    Moves
    30 Jun '14 19:36
    Originally posted by King Tiger
    The cat has his own tongue obviously 😛 Why don't you respond to my above questions/objections about your ratings, high matchup rates with chess engines, FIDE I.D. number, and how about you try me in a 2/1 blitz game?

I know you won't, and we all know why.

Dave, if that is your name, just come out honest. It's so blatantly obvious you cheat. I can ...[text shortened]... I'm sure we'd all love to know your secret, and actually the whole chess community would too! 😉
    Are you mentally ill or something? KT you and I know the true reason why you continue to slandering me. It has nothing to do with cheating!
  12. Joined
    29 Apr '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '14 21:51
    I think we all know by now that TheBigKat would make a great politician. When confronted with serious allegations, instead of answering and explaining away the allegations against him, he instead resorts to name calling and defaming his accusers. Classic deflection.
  13. SubscriberTheBigKat
    Editor
    Moves
    01 Jul '14 01:56
    Originally posted by cardinalal
    I think we all know by now that TheBigKat would make a great politician. When confronted with serious allegations, instead of answering and explaining away the allegations against him, he instead resorts to name calling and defaming his accusers. Classic deflection.
    "Serious allegations" are you kidding me? 🙄
  14. Joined
    29 Apr '08
    Moves
    01 Jul '14 04:15
    Still no answers to King Tiger's questions and yes I do believe these to be serious allegations. The fact that you mock me about me calling these "serious allegations" only goes to prove more that you are of low moral character. Coming back at me and just calling me names (I assume that is coming next, right?) or mocking me like this only proves my statement of how good a politician you really are. Deny and Deflect, although you really are not denying since you have not even tried to rectify King Tiger's statements about you. So, all you have left is deflect.
  15. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    01 Jul '14 04:44
    I offered you a chance to identify some of your accomplishments, many of which I could probably verify. You declined to note even one. Yet, here you try to half-heartedly defend yourself with words not proof. Cheaters are also liars, such is their nature. 😛😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree