1. Joined
    10 Sep '01
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 10:43
    I've tried very hard as all can see to get in touch with a Controller about a problem with one one of my games. My opponent has accepted a draw which I didn't offer. I seem totally unable to talk with anyone about this and I am not prepared to let the matter rest. Can anyone help PLEASE. If nothing is forthcoming I shall fear I am obliged to resign from the Club and I shall want my subscriptions back

Ponsonbyuk (Colin Hammersley)
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 15:17
    Originally posted by ponsonbyuk
    I've tried very hard as all can see to get in touch with a Controller about a problem with one one of my games. My opponent has accepted a draw which I didn't offer. I seem totally unable to talk with anyone about this and I am not prepared to let the matter rest. Can anyone help PLEASE. If nothing is forthcoming I shall fear I am obliged to resign from the Club and I shall want my subscriptions back

Ponsonbyuk (Colin Hammersley)
    It is your right to do so, but posting in the help forum won't do you any good.

If it is a consoltaion: Other players suffer from the same effect (involuntary draws) so it probably is the case that you are a victim.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 21:59
    It's a known program bug, which they aren't very quick to fix, I have no idea why. Help forum only gives you access to other players, to get to the site owners you need to Send Feedback (link at bottom of page).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree