1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 15:011 edit
    Republicans bemoan the fact that they have had so much trouble winning of late, and that those "dirty old Liberals" have gained the upper hand. Hillary is no innocent, that's for sure, but before our fine, God fearing, bible thumping republicans start mudslinging Hillary, maybe they should start looking in the mirror and tell us what they see. Here is a partial list:

* Rick Perry - Under investigation for abuse of power
    * Scott Walker - Under investigation for illegally coordinating with special interest groups, in connection with his recall election
    * Chris Christie - Bridgegate ( and they are closing in)
    * Virginia Gov. Bob McConnell and wife - Convicted of illegally accepting gifts
    * FL Gov. Rick Scott- Under investigation for pushing the drug testing of welfare recipients, knowing the company doing the tests was the one he founded.
    *Mark Sanford - Betraying his wife and family with an affair ( then was reelected!)
    *Dennis Hastert - Under investigation for Illegal bank transfers, and lying to the FBI

This does not include the sex scandals, or the folks at the state and local levels (which is much longer!) And these folks have the gall to sling mud at Hillary?? As I said, Hillary is no innocent here, but I'm having a hard time convincing myself all these fine God fearing republicans' legal investigations and convictions are all politically motivated. Maybe the GOP's problems at election time is people simply don't trust them anymore.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 16:09
    Republicans won the last midterm elections by wide margins, and now control both houses of Congress. They're not having as much trouble as you make it seem.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 19:34
    Originally posted by bill718
    Republicans bemoan the fact that they have had so much trouble winning of late, and that those "dirty old Liberals" have gained the upper hand. Hillary is no innocent, that's for sure, but before our fine, God fearing, bible thumping republicans start mudslinging Hillary, maybe they should start looking in the mirror and tell us what they see. Here is a part ...[text shortened]... motivated. Maybe the GOP's problems at election time is people simply don't trust them anymore.
    Republicans hold both Houses of Congress, a wide majority of governorships, and most State legislatures. No that can't be since they have trouble winning elections.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 22:521 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 22:58
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Perhaps Duchess64 is a real expert on hypocrisy.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 09:51
    I believe Bill is just a Yellow Dog Democrat. 😏
  7. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 14:36
    Originally posted by bill718
    Republicans bemoan the fact that they have had so much trouble winning of late, and that those "dirty old Liberals" have gained the upper hand. Hillary is no innocent, that's for sure, but before our fine, God fearing, bible thumping republicans start mudslinging Hillary, maybe they should start looking in the mirror and tell us what they see. Here is a part ...[text shortened]... motivated. Maybe the GOP's problems at election time is people simply don't trust them anymore.
    The last 4 on the list are irrelevant in today's political landscape (Mark Sanford??? Really? Why not dig up Richard Nixon while you're at it?)

Most politicians in the public eye will be "under investigation" for something at some point. There's probably something to Bridgegate and, if proven, what Christie did sucks. But Mitt Romney and John McCain did not lose because of any ethical scandals. They lost because they ran into a more popular candidate.

Besides, as Duchess pointed out, the Republicans have done just fine in elections recently on all but the Presidential level.
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 18:20
    Originally posted by sh76
    The last 4 on the list are irrelevant in today's political landscape (Mark Sanford??? Really? Why not dig up Richard Nixon while you're at it?)

Most politicians in the public eye will be "under investigation" for something at some point. There's probably something to Bridgegate and, if proven, what Christie did sucks. But Mitt Romney and John McCain did not ...[text shortened]... ut, the Republicans have done just fine in elections recently on all but the Presidential level.
    Besides, as Duchess pointed out, the Republicans have done just fine in elections recently on all but the Presidential level.

Vivify, and I did so before Duchess64 did.
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 18:39
    Originally posted by normbenign
    [b]Besides, as Duchess pointed out, the Republicans have done just fine in elections recently on all but the Presidential level.

Vivify, and I did so before Duchess64 did.[/b]
    Yes, you did.

And here's you're cookie!

http://www.quickmeme.com/Heres-your-cookie
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 18:57

11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 20:15
    I doubt that you're in the top 1,000 candidates. Note I used you're properly, pretty good for a nearly illiterate fella. oops! You might try to understand that most of us don't labor over posts to this forum. I'm pretty sure that sh76 would be more careful in a legal brief.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 21:502 edits

13. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 22:081 edit
    If I may interject, Duchess64

I think that I may be labelled as one of the 'other trolls who also hate so much'.

(shouldn't some subject be suggested as to WHAT these trolls hate, ie, yourself?)

Not that I do 'hate' you, but I think that you perceive me that way.

Anyways, to cut to the point.

On your own 'Rape Apologists' thread, P36, 8th (I think) post I said that , after noticing an *appalling lack of English writing skills from Duchess64* that I would back Norm to the tune of a fiver.

Duches64 has *again showed that she is clearly a liar*. q. e.d. yet again

How many times?
  14. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 00:23
    Gah!

Mea culpa.

I try not to do those things even in unedited internet forum posts.

😳

But hey, we're all human. 😉
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 00:261 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I'm pretty sure that sh76 would be more careful in a legal brief.
    It's okay. Duchess was just kidding around. It happens, you know. 😉😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree