1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '15 13:04
    I know what many are wondering, will they do another blink count with Nancy Pelosi. If not, I don't plan on turning in.

Will Nancy secure her title or will she be surpassed by crying John Boehner?

YouTube
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jan '15 12:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    I know what many are wondering, will they do another blink count with Nancy Pelosi. If not, I don't plan on turning in.

Will Nancy secure her title or will she be surpassed by crying John Boehner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggVTqOxpJDs
    Why don't you tune in, just for once. Afraid you might learn something?
  3. Germany
    Moves
    20 Jan '15 15:29
    I found it amusing to learn that apparently Obama is now going to push for higher taxes on top earners, something he failed to do when the Democrats were in control of Congress. But now that there is less chance of it happening than whodey making an intelligent contribution to this forum Obama suddenly wants to increase taxes.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '15 16:032 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why don't you tune in, just for once. Afraid you might learn something?
    I already know that I eat too much, make too much money, don't give enough money to the poor, burn too much carbon emissions, pollute too much, use too many resources, don't embrace illegal immigration the way I should......

What can I say, I'm just a bad, bad person. :'(

Spank me Barak, may I please have another!!
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '15 16:04
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I found it amusing to learn that apparently Obama is now going to push for higher taxes on top earners, something he failed to do when the Democrats were in control of Congress. But now that there is less chance of it happening than whodey making an intelligent contribution to this forum Obama suddenly wants to increase taxes.
    I'm sure it just slipped his mind is all. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree