1. Joined
    10 Feb '15
    Moves
    12 Feb '15 00:11
    Can I not select a rating range of the opponent's I'm willing to play while I'm still a provisional player? Can I ever specify this on RHP? If not, how does the system match me?

Thanks!
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '15 00:311 edit
    WarCrazy,
    Perhaps, you did not scroll down far enough on the web site to choose the rating limits. I saw the information below when I clicked on New Game and Selected New Game to set a game for acceptance by others. I am using a laptop and the page that comes up shows has. . .

-------------------------
    Open Invite Options
    Open invite rating limits. Open invite acceptance can be limited to players within the specified limits. Provisionally rated players will be excluded.
  3. Joined
    10 Feb '15
    Moves
    12 Feb '15 00:50
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    WarCrazy,
    Perhaps, you did not scroll down far enough on the web site to choose the rating limits. I saw the information below when I clicked on New Game and Selected New Game to set a game for acceptance by others. I am using a laptop and the page that comes up shows has. . .

Open Invite Options
    Open invite rating limit ...[text shortened]... n the specified limits. Provisionally rated players will be excluded.
    No, I looked down here and it said that players with less than 20 games played so far (me) cannot access the additional options and features. Is specifying a rating range for your opponents one of the additional options I can't access yet?

Thanks again...
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Feb '15 02:12
    Originally posted by WarCrazy
    No, I looked down here and it said that players with less than 20 games played so far (me) cannot access the additional options and features. Is specifying a rating range for your opponents one of the additional options I can't access yet?

Thanks again...
    Provisional players can't access open invites which have rating limits, so it's likely that you can't create rating-limited games either. The solution is to finish 20 games and get access to everything.
  5. Joined
    17 Feb '15
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 20:19
    I have completed 20 games but the P is still in front of my name?
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 21:181 edit
    Originally posted by windmills
    I have completed 20 games but the P is still in front of my name?
    I think it has to be 20 RATED games.

Currently you only have 18 rated games finished according to your profile page.
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 21:27

Thanks again...
    As already mentioned, get those 20 games finished and get past this minor inconvenience to you.

You are aware that you can play more than 1 game at a time, right? I thought I would mention that just in case you didn't know, as I see you only have 1 game going at this time.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 05:48
    Can I not select a rating range of the opponent's I'm willing to play while I'm still a provisional player? Can I ever specify this on RHP? If not, how does the system match me?

Thanks!
    Joined 10th Feb ... last moved 13th Feb.

Waster.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree