1. Standard memberironstorm
    Bitchslapper
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 12:35
    What are people's thoughts and knowledge on the continuing oppression of the Palestinian people from Zionist Israel?
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 12:56
    finnegan will love you. he hates jews too.
  3. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 12:591 edit
    Originally posted by killzionism
    What are people's thoughts and knowledge on the continuing oppression of the Palestinian people from Zionist Israel?
    It's simply another chapter of history in the making. Who will succeed in the end? This has happened continuously around the world. After all at one time France was Gaul and Germany was Celtica.

However the final outcome in middle east is not yet decided. Ha! Both Israel and Palestine may become parts of the Levant. Methinks that would please you to no end.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 13:332 edits
    What do I think of the Zionist occupation on the planet earth?

They should be cast into the now extinct Martian Sea and let the Martians try to solve the Jewish question! 😠

No doubt upon arrival to Mars they Jews will take apart the land rovers and steal any valuable metals on them.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 14:08
    Israel should give up Ashdod and Ashkelon.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 16:07
    Originally posted by Quarl
    It's simply another chapter of history in the making. Who will succeed in the end? This has happened continuously around the world. After all at one time France was Gaul and Germany was Celtica.

However the final outcome in middle east is not yet decided. Ha! Both Israel and Palestine may become parts of the Levant. Methinks that would please you to no end.
    Germany was never "Celtica".
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 16:14
    It's kind of like when a small kid punches a much larger kid. The much larger hits him back and easily injures the smaller kid. People who look at the scene then call the larger kid a bully.

That's the Israeli-Palestinian situation right now.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 16:181 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    realizing that israel oppresses palestinians doesn't make one a jew hater.

nor does it say that the palestinians are saints.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 16:28
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    realizing that israel oppresses palestinians doesn't make one a jew hater.

nor does it say that the palestinians are saints.
    Believing that Israel oppresses Palestinians needlessly makes one a Jew hater.

If the people around Israel would play nice, then Israel would not have to take measures to protect its people.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 19:27
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Believing that Israel oppresses Palestinians needlessly makes one a Jew hater.

If the people around Israel would play nice, then Israel would not have to take measures to protect its people.
    so you agree those measures oppress palestinians ?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 20:04
    You mean self defense? I sure do.

If the Muslims want a better place to live, do like the Jews did a migrate to a new country. As long as you harbor those who would do Israel harm, Israel has the right to defend itself.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 21:094 edits
    In war, you always have guilty parties on both sides. That's what makes it so wonderful.

So Israel kills a Palestinian protester and Paletinians send their children out into the streets to blow themselves up?

At the end of the day, who is the better man?

Now if they followed the example of men like Jesus, Ghandi, and Martin Luther King, I could respect the Palestinian cause. Their cause would also be victorious.

But as it stands now, there will just be more killing.

It all boils down to Jesus vs. Mohammad and the OT. I don't think either the Muslims nor the Jews respect the tactics of Jesus, even though history shows they work.

Interestingly, Ghandi studied and employed the tactics of Jesus, even though he was not a Christian.
  13. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 22:55
    Originally posted by Seitse
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/12/the-battle-to-be-israels-conscience

On 15 August last year, five weeks into the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza, Hagai El-Ad, the director of B’Tselem, an Israeli human rights organisation, appeared on a morning radio show to discuss the conflict. Throughout the fighting, B’Tselem did what it has done for 25 years since it was founded during the first Palestinian intifada: document human rights violations by Israel in the West Bank and Gaza.

Seitse takes the view that any opponent of racism in Israel and by the Israeli state is a hater of Jews. While he claims to be "a trained philosopher" he has said that he attended a course in Jerusalem aimed at training up Zionist sympathisers and (by his own account) refers to his notes from that training to make offensive and misleading claims about Islam.

I think he is entirely and wilfully wrong and ideologically blinded to fair debate.

On the other hand, I am not instinctively likely to fall in love (as he suggests) with a new, non subscriber with such a provocative name. I would be curious about what is driving you.
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 23:03
    Originally posted by finnegan
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/12/the-battle-to-be-israels-conscience

[quote]On 15 August last year, five weeks into the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza, Hagai El-Ad, the director of B’Tselem, an Israeli human rights organisation, appeared on a morning radio show to discuss the conflict. Throughout the fighting, B’Tselem did what it has d ...[text shortened]... new, non subscriber with such a provocative name. I would be curious about what is driving you.
    Is there any record of human rights violations from Palestinians?
  15. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    15 Mar '15 00:09
    Originally posted by vivify
    Is there any record of human rights violations from Palestinians?
    Yes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree