1. Los Angeles
    Moves
    29 Dec '14 05:07
    Is it possible that I can list certain opponents that I do not wish to play with in tournaments, clan & club games? This is not because they are highly rated but just that some wait until their time is about to expire before they move...When I see " opponent last moved six minutes ago" and I have to wait seven days for my move it aggravates me. Thanks.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Dec '14 08:12
    Originally posted by taipei5200
    Is it possible that I can list certain opponents that I do not wish to play with in tournaments, clan & club games? This is not because they are highly rated but just that some wait until their time is about to expire before they move...When I see " opponent last moved six minutes ago" and I have to wait seven days for my move it aggravates me. Thanks.
    you can't.

You can tell your clan captain not to pair you up against those people. But it is the clan captains responsibility to set up matches and he might for some reason not heed your wishes.

In tournaments you can always resign both games directly...hardly a good choice.

Or you can just not look up the last move of your opponent and wait until the game comes up as your move again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree