1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jul '15 11:582 edits
    Yesterday I played for fame, against young and promising member of Andorra's team. They brought camera to record a piece of our game.

http://www.escacsandorra.com/2015/07/21/33-open-andorra-hotel-st-gothard-r4/

And thez mentioned our game in above mentioned link.

All Malta was wth me - I could feel their prayers - because they wanted me to revenge them since Malta and Andorra had tough match on Small Nations' Olymoiad in May this year.

I prepared very well. I knew he plays 2. Nc3 on every possible move and I decided to go for a win with Alekhine's defense.

And... fame and glory went to him.

By the way, Andorrans love dogs. They let them in the car as a guards whilst they are absent. Not under the sun, of course.

Bigger dogs have driver licence, and can drive their masters home if they had too much fruit liquor of French beer.

Mornings are stuffy and tropical, afternoons are rainy and windy, from 16.20-19.59. Then comes the dusk.

Old ladies curse a lot and play poker in small circles, drinking whiskey with tap water.

As in Albania, Andorrans are fond of drones and use them as an advertising for their oldest daughters, ready to be married or engaged. It is therefor dangerous to drive convertible cars on curved Andorrans hill motorways.

This game was my chance for fame.
    White was Mateu Guiu, Black was me all over also clothes.

edit- > Hm, after 30th move somethong's got wrong again, but it isn'r so interesting anyway.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jul '15 12:03
    Senor Pampliaga--->
    http://s5.postimg.org/pllo6rpfb/vidovita_tetka_3.jpg
  3. Joined
    27 Apr '07
    Moves
    22 Jul '15 19:33
    The Andorra series is a therapists wet dream.
  4. e4
    Moves
    22 Jul '15 21:232 edits
    Repaired this one.

ChesPad version 2.0.2 it's free and it's RHP friendly. By that I mean
    RHP usually accepts any game you note up using it.
    It automatically puts in {} for you.

Make a move, add a note - when finished copy PGN and paste. - usually works.

http://www.wmlsoftware.com/chesspad.html

We have to remember that vandervelde is using a translator so sometimes
    things appear a bit of sinc. However, It has translated 'connected' pawns to
    'chained pawns' this is a term I like (and I'll nick it for future reference.)

5. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 11:50
    Originally posted by greenpawn34

We have to remember that vandervelde is using a translator so sometimes
    things appear a bit of sinc. However, It has translated 'connected' pawns to
    'chained pawns' this is a term I like (and I'll nick it for future reference.)
    It's funny that in English we speak of connected pawns and pawn chains, but never "chained pawns". It sometimes seems that English gets better and better every time a non-speaker learns it, merely by the flavor and inflection they add to it!
  6. e4
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 12:46
    Hi Paul,

Yup! Chained Pawns is good.

'White has chained pawns and like chained galley slaves you must
    put them too work not forgetting if one goes down they all go down."

That is a future Blog note:

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree