1. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 11:13
    I won in III round against local player, high ranked in Andorra's frames.
    But this game was curious. (*Or peculiar, I have no dictionaries.)
    He played so fast that was almost insulting. At the end of the game he has all his time 1:28 and I had less than 14 minutes.
    (It is 90 + 30 + 30 sec.)
    I guess he was in a great hurry for some reason, maybe to randevoux with a woman aside his marriage, or to colon cleansing to his best but-bossom-buddy.

I would suggest that you first replay whole game (if you have time and will for it of course) without reading comments.
    At first glance, the game looks like a unit, with no bigger mistakes.

But there were several twists, which no one noticed during the game.

2. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 12:10
    Originally posted by vandervelde

I guess he was in a great hurry for some reason, maybe to randevoux with a woman aside his marriage, or to colon cleansing to his best but-bossom-buddy.

He shook hands and ran away from the hall. There was probably a MILF waiting somewhere for him with now little bit chilled Andorran meal and bottle of wine, or his colon-master with nice lubricated garden hose for his ar.rss.
    [/pgn]
    ......Why? Just why?
  3. e4
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 14:53
    Originally posted by 64squaresofpain
    ......Why? Just why?
    I simply cannot wait for a vandervelde YouTube of these games with comments.

A Datafly says it make a difference from...

"The hotel was nice with friendly staff but the food was bit off putting. Never mind
    I found a McDonalds. That night I plugged in my labtop and...blah blah blah..."

I for one am staying tuned to Tales from Andorra. I think he's going to murder
    someone before the tournament ends. (the games are not too bad either.)
  4. Joined
    18 Feb '10
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 15:39
    I think vandervelde should turn up to the next round with a length of hose pipe wrapped around his shoulder. If he did this against me I would resign immediately, then tuck the chess board down the back of my trousers and beat a hasty retreat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree